Ferrari dominance at the 1959 German GP at Avus.
Tony Brooks went to win the race in his Ferrari D246. It was his 6th and final career victory in F1. Fellow Ferrari drivers Dan Gurney and Phil Hill were 2nd and 3rd.
- rin64t likes this
- oldstuffthatjonlikes likes this
- mr-anders0n likes this
- fuckyeahlotus said: THe “wallofdeath”<3!
- fuckyeahlotus likes this
- secretworldofabowtie reblogged this from cami-racing
- xzini likes this
- frijole likes this
- gurneyeagle46 reblogged this from cami-racing
- gardenart likes this
- fuckyeah-formula1 likes this
- amjayes likes this
- cami-racing posted this